TEN GOOD REASONS
WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A MEMBER OF KCU
- The credit union is locally owned and controlled by a Board of Directors that you elect.
- Your money stays right here in the local community to help your friends and neighbors.
- More emphasis is placed on member service than generating huge profits.
- KCU provides a full range of products and services from five branch locations.
- Management understands local market conditions because they live and work here.
- Decisions are made locally not in some ivory tower back east or offshore location.
- KCU matches or beats the interest rates of most competitors most of the time.
- KCU was established by and for Sikh community.
- Profits stay in the local community for their benefits.
- Unlimited deposit insurance is provided through the Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.