KCU offers the special savings account for the farming businesses who want to save money for the rainy days.
- A producer-government savings program administered by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada(AAFC).
- Allows producers to set money aside which can be used to recover from small income shortfalls, or make investments to reduce on-farm risks.
- The AAFC determines the amount of annual deposits to be made by the producer and matches this contribution.
- The producer company can withdraw these funds at any time during the year.
- Interest paid on a minimum monthly basis.
- This account is not for day-to-day banking