Switch your existing mortgage to Khalsa Credit Union & We will pay your transfer-in fees up to $1,500
- Offer starts on Sep 3rd 2019 and ends on Oct 31st, 2019
- Transfer fees include mortgage registration fee, appraisal fee and discharge fee. Transfer fees do not include prepayment penalties.
- Payment of Transfer Fees – Official Terms and Conditions For all qualifying residential mortgages approved and funded, KCU will pay the fees relating to the transfer of the mortgage from another financial institution.
- This offer is available to new and existing members where a residential mortgage is transferred to KCU from another financial institution.
- This offer is available for owner‐occupied properties and up to a maximum of two rental property mortgages per member.
- This offer excludes any commercial mortgages.
- If your mortgage is closed or is in default during its first term, this offer will be revoked, and the transfer fees will be reimbursed back to KCU.
- All mortgage approvals and amortization repayment schedules are based on each individual member’s creditworthiness. This offer is subject to change or cancellation at the sole discretion of Khalsa Credit Union
- Up to 80% loan-to-value or high-ratio insured
- Set-up a mortgage payment account at Khalsa Credit Union
- 60 day rate guarantee from the application date
- Minimum mortgage balance $200,000
- Available for conventional mortgage types and terms only. Retail Equity and Residential Construction Mortgages are excluded from this offer.
Benefit from this offer additional criteria includes all of the above and the following:
Some conditions apply. All applicants must meet the Khalsa Credit Union lending criteria.