Agri-Invest Saving Account
KCU offers a special savings account for farming businesses who are wanting to save money for the any number of reasons.
- A producer-government savings program administered by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada(AAFC)
- Allows producers to set money aside which can be used to recover from income shortfalls, cash flow shortfalls, or make investments to reduce on-farm risks.
- The AAFC determines the amount of annual deposits to be made by the producer and matches this contribution.
- The producer company can withdraw these funds at any time during the year
- Interest is paid on a minimum monthly basis.
- This account is not for day-to-day banking.